Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What happened next?!

You'd think that in two months more things to have happened. I guess that we are just not that exciting.

Probably one of the most exciting things was actually the amazing moving sale that Joann's had. I don't often have money for things like that so this was pretty much amazing. They had patterns for a quarter and fabric 75% off! It pretty much made my month.

Also school just started for me. I have four classes. Wow, I didn't realize that it would be so much harder to do these classes with Hyrum at home. I am so glad that Soren has been able to help out with this. His help has been invaluable. I think that he has really enjoyed having this time to spend with Hyrum and get to know his little quirks better.

That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment