Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Project!

So for those of you that don't understand how I work, I need to be doing something, preferably something that I enjoy, most of the day. I have a hard time spending more than a small portion of my day doing things like watching TV. Usually, this compulsion to do productive things is satisfied by doing homework, but, since I am not enrolled in summer classes, I decided that I needed a summer project. I have recently discovered that I am not so bad at sewing and that I enjoy it in much the same way that I enjoy woodworking. So I thought to myself, "What sewing project wouldn't be too expensive but would give me something to do for a while?" The answer that I came up with is quilting! Anyway, here is a picture of the beginning of the quilt top. Not so bad for a first-timer, huh?! Anyway, once I am finished, More pictures will follow.

1 comment: